Before starting to fill in the form, please note that:
- the deadline to submit this form is the 5th June 2017, h.23:59 CET.
- fields with * must be filled in;
- you will be asked to upload (max 2Mbyte) your most recent CV in English in one of the following formats: PDF/DOC/RTF;
- completing this application form does NOT automatically imply that you will participate to the School: there will be a selection between applicants (based on education, titles and experience) and the admitted attendants will be contacted via e-mail within the 16th of June 2017
- selected participants will be asked to pay the fee /deposit fee within one week from the notification of selection (23rd of June 2017);
- all the lectures are taught in English. A good command of English language is strongly recommended;
- please take notice that travel expenses are not reimbursable in any case; furthermore the accommodation does not include breakfast and does not include any meal;
- the profile of the attendants for the determination of the participation fee (profile A, profile B) is related to the following table:
attendants from new (post 2004) EU Member States and non OECD countries (*)
(*) please check the OECD countries list and the EU Member States list (clicking on a Country, Year of EU entry is specified) Considering that for Profile B participation is free, a deposit is due (150 Euro with payment receipt returned by the 23rd of June 2017). In case of delay, the School reserves the right to assign the place to another candidate in the reserve list. The deposit will be totally refunded to the attendant at the end of the Summer School.
- the cancellation policy for admitted students is as follows: Profile A: in case of withdrawal the fee will not be refunded Profile B: in case of withdrawal the deposit will not be refunded.